2inch Mid Line Weak Link 690bar
The Mid Line Weak Link is a full-bore, pressure-balanced connector, positioned midway along the hose and designed to break away in an emergency, automatically sealing the bore.
This system not only prevents fluid loss into the marine environment, but also protects personnel and equipment against an uncontrolled disconnect and the impact of dangerous loads.
Its mid-hose options give operators and service companies complete flexibility to position the disconnect system subsea, marine or topside,
making it an ideal solution in a variety of applications and an excellent alternative when a mounted disconnect is not appropriate.
- Break under Full Working Pressure
- Fully DNV Qualified API 6A API17D to PSL3G PR1
- Fully Pressure Balanced Design
- Mounting in Flexible Line
- Pre-Stressed Single Tension Pin to Maximise Fatigue Life
- Full Bore, High Flow
- Compatible with a Wide Range of Media
- End Connection Flexibility
- Available with Protection Jacket
Up to 10,000 psi [690bar]
Up to 10,000 ft. [3048m]
-18ºC to 121ºC
HNBR, Viton (FKM) or Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM)
Super Duplex, Inconel and S316 Stainless Steel
API 6A and API17D to PSL3G PR1