ROTARY ACTUATOR TECNADYNE MODEL 200
• Rotary actuator with right angle drive for lower profile in space critical applications.
• 400-1050w rotary actuator develops 200 ft-lb (270 Nm) of torque.
• Continuous 360° rotation, reversible, and continuously variable speed.
• Powerful, high speed DC brushless gear motor for reliability, efficiency and lightweight.
• 8 output speeds ranging from 3 rpm to 25 rpm with 10 input voltages of 24vdc to 275vdc.
• Available with +/-5v analog speed control or RS232/RS485 position control.
• Rated to full ocean depth with an oil filled, pressure balanced motor / gear housing and
remote electronics in a 1-atmosphere housing or to 50m with a 1-atmosphere housing and
• Available with hard anodized aluminum, Type 316 stainless steel or 6Al4V titanium housings.
• Available with motors for 24vdc, 30vdc, 48vdc, 70vdc, 100vdc, 130vdc, 150vdc, 200vdc,
220vdc and 275vdc. Other voltages optional.
• Alternate output shafts available.
8 output speeds, 3rpm
to 10rpm torque rated
to 200 ft-lb (270Nm),
15rpm to 170 ft-lb
(230 Nm) & 25rpm to
100 ft-lb (135 Nm).
400-1050 W at voltages
of 24 - 275vdc,
+/-5v analog speed
control or full digital
servo speed, torque
or position control.
18-38 lbs (8.2-17.3
kg) in air,
13-29 lbs (5.9 - 13.2
kg) in water, depending
Full ocean depth
when oil filled with
150ft (50m) with 1 atm
(specifications subject to change